Effective Date: 09/28/23
2. What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your device when you visit a website. They help us recognize your device and store information about your preferences or actions.
3. Types of Cookies We Use
We use the following types of cookies:
- Essential Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of our Website. They enable you to navigate the site and use its features.
- Performance and Analytics Cookies: These cookies collect information about how visitors use our Website, such as which pages are visited most frequently. We use this data to improve the performance and user experience of our Website.
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies allow us to remember your preferences, such as language settings and login information, to provide a more personalized experience.
- Advertising and Targeting Cookies: These cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to you and your interests. They may also be used to limit the number of times you see an ad and measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
4. How to Control Cookies
You can control and manage cookies in various ways:
- Most browsers allow you to set preferences for how cookies are handled. You can usually find these settings in your browser's "Options" or "Preferences" menu.
- You can opt-out of certain third-party cookies for advertising and analytics purposes using the opt-out mechanisms provided by the respective third parties.
- You may also clear cookies from your browser at any time.
Please note that disabling certain cookies may affect the functionality and user experience of our Website.
6. Contact Us
Email: [email protected]